Friday, June 12, 2009

clarity

i keep on waking up just before three in the morning.

and in those instances, always, always, i notice
my heart responding to certain realities in my life
where i am most uncomfortable, or contented.

i have learned to listen to these
not so oblivious murmurs of my heart.

i am not sure if this is true for most of humanity,
but in this waking up, i have found
if i did a stupid mistake, if i have been found wanting
in charity, if a decision i made is ill-thought or ill-advised.

and i begin to see that early morning
the dawn, is where my consciousness is
freed from the garbage
of my mind.

oremus

if i choose
to do the
right
thing first,

i am allowing
myself
to learn
from the God
of love

who always
takes the
first initiative
to make things
right.

About Me

always asking and holding dear .......... the seed of divinity